вторник, 6 юли 2010 г.

St Marks Basilica Interior (photos by Outlaw Pete)

Remember that you can not take pictures in the Basilica of San Marco? No photography allowed in St Marks Basilica Interior. But this is Outlaw Pete... His real name is Peter Brotherton and his pictures screams Photographer!!!

I found Outlaw_Pete's photostream on Flickr yesterday
and I loved the colors of his photos.

Vi ricordate che non si possono fare delle foto nella Basilica di San Marco? E' una delle cose che non si possono fare a Venezia, ma ci provano quasi tutti.

St Marks Basilica Interior

photo © Outlaw_Pete alias Peter Brotherton

Angels & Demons

photo © Outlaw_Pete alias Peter Brotherton

Basilica Mozaic

photo © Outlaw_Pete alias Peter Brotherton

All rights reserved.

Peter is a real gentleman. He wrote to me: "I would be happy for you to use any you wish. Your blog looks very interesting and I shall go back and have a closer look when I have the time. If I can be of any further help please let me know."

Thank you, Peter.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар